List of Promps for Authors Anon87, thanks. I don't really write that way. I have to come up with an idea myself and figure out how to build it out. Sometimes, the setting has nothing to do with a haircut, but thanks. I agree with Robbie, give it a shot yourself. by Deke Cutter on 19 Apr 2018
Anon87...you certainly have a fertile imagination.I'll bet you could pound out a story against any of the story lines.Give it a shot. You might surprise yourself. by Robbie on 19 Apr 2018
List of Prompts for Authors 1. A Friend who gets home haircuts (haircut of your choice) invites you over. They offer you to get a haircut with them.
2. You are a foreign exchange student (Country of your choice) and a bunch of natives from your class are going to a barbershop and invite you along. In an attempt to make friends you go.
3. Your dad randomly takes you to a barbershop next thing you know you have a #0 buzz cut
4. (Gay one don't do if you aren't comfortable with writing gay stories) Your Boyfriend has been doing buzz cuts and every other short hair style since he's been born. He always encouraged you to let him cut your hair when he buzzes himself. Finally one day you agree.
5. The shy kid (you) shaves his head and everyone starts like petting his head. (Just a cute little story that's a fun short one)
6. Boarding School Haircut (open to interpretation)
7. A dystopian universe where only one haircut is allowed (haircut of your choice)
8. At a sleepover someone does a haircut prank while you're asleep.
9. Team Haircuts for (Sports team of your choice)
Anyone of these stories can be changed from 1st person, 2nd person, or Third Person.
Lice at school by EvertonCable Still a good story though. And the point here isn't if that's what's commonly done or not. It`s the father here who insists on the boys having shaved heads. Not the health inspector.
30 months punishment for a 5-year-old boy seems VERY strict though. A kid that age has no understanding of the consequences of his actions. by BB on 19 Apr 2018
A Heart Stopping Haircut by Deke Cutter Llama, thanks, Hope you found the second and third parts in the archive. by Deke Cutter on 17 Apr 2018
The Mentor - conclusion by P.J. Shaggy Alan: Boy would I like to comb and play with your long hair. Yummmm! I would make it so you would never want to cut it. (even after 12 inches) by Long hair admirerer. on 17 Apr 2018
A Heart Stopping Haircut by Deke Cutter You are again amazing at writing these stories great job hopefully seeing a part 2 by Llama on 17 Apr 2018